POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Minimalism? [52 KB] : Minimalism? [52 KB] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Minimalism? [52 KB]
From: JWV
Date: 20 Jul 2005 13:44:00
Message: <42de8d60@news.povray.org>
Hi,

The past few days there was some discussion about images being minimalistic
or not. Well, more discussion is needed. I'm not sure whether this image is
minimalistic (enough) to enter this IRTC round, so tell me what you think.

Comments and advises about the image itself are welcome as well of course
:).

Greetings,

JWV

PS: The first to guess the artist who made the painting on the cover of the
book gets....ehm, 10 pixels of any color he wants.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Untitled_4.jpg' (53 KB)

Preview of image 'Untitled_4.jpg'